Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark - Meadowlands (Jersey City - Hoboken - Weehawken) Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel

jencor218
By jencor218,
in

First amount I put in for this bid was $100 and it was accepted. I had actually thought

that this property was 3.5 stars so I was a little surprised to get this hotel when I was bidding 4 stars.

However I think we will be happy with this hotel.

I have been using the better bidding website for years to help me in the priceline bidding process - this

is my first post. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this site.

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding.

Very nice deal for this property and glad you are satisfied with the result.

Thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding! Sharing any prior wins is greatly appreciated as the information helps others.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I just posted yesterday on this hotel becoming a 4* I guess it would be good if there is a new thread on this. The Sheraton is a nice hotel but not close to the Path which gets you to the city 24 hours a day.

I am really upset that PRICELINE made this change. Glad you liked the hotel and hopefully others take note. More than Likely you will get the Sheraton over the other 4 star hotels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]