Hotwire Hotel: 4* WDW area

snwwhite
By snwwhite,
in

Unfortunately this hotel's description doesn't match anything we've seen come up already. This hotel has the same amenities as the Peabody, but the Peabody is rated 4.5* (and i confirmed that it has not been downgraded to a 4*).

Maybe somebody more familiar with Disney (there are a few of them on this board) may be able to add some additional insight.

Notice also that although the price of the 3.5* shown looks attractive, it does NOT have a pool, which may be important to you while in Florida.

If you don't move forward now on the above, i would recommend checking back in a week or so to see if the selection shown to you changes at all to something that you have a better chance at identifying.

Whatever you decide, please consider using the links above or those at SavingsBarn.com if your plans allow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I think I've got it...After weeks of pondering this property (it's the only 4 star I've been able to produce in over 1 1/2 months for 1/23-1/25/04) I'm concluding it's very possibly the Hyatt Grand Cypress. Even at Hotwire rates $170 is a lot for this region in January. The Cypress package for air+car+hotel matches amenities, and this would explain the higher price point. Comments anyone? - I've got to start thinking about making a move soon.

Thanks for starting this board, I love the improved atmosphere here!

Kris

TiggrrrsPal,

Welcome to BetterBidding. Your comments about this site are greatly appreciated, but the great thing is that i enjoy administering it at much as others enjoy using it.... a great win-win scenario :)

Excellent work on identifying the 4* hotel above, thanks for helping out and adding the info.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]