Hotwire Hotel: 4* Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley area - please help identify

Hafster
By Hafster,
in

(Used the HOTWIRE link from here to search)

4* Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley area - please help identify

Dates: check-in August 24, check-out August 26

2 Adults, 2 kids, 1 room

Price (says "Today Only" - was $200 yesterday): $194/night

Ameneties:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Free Parking

On our 10 day trip to San Francisco, we are booked at the Intercon SF for 8 nights and for 2 nights at the Intercon Clement in Monterey. Trying to figure out a 1 night stay in Santa Crus (August 25th), to replace our last night in SF which is priced uch higher than the rest of the nights. Also, do realy want to spend one nght in Santa Cruz to explore the redwood forest and the beach, before we head to Monterey.

Trying to get a (weekend) night in in Santa Cruz, but the prices are prohibitive (for the pirce that I am getting for what seems to be the Chaminade, I might as well stay in SF and take a day trip!). Found this - seems like the Inn at Pasatiempo - not particularly exciting at this rate but a whole lot better than what I'd be paying for the Intercon in SF that night:

3* Santa Cruz Hotel - please help identify

Check-in date: Sat, Aug 25

Check-out date: Sun, Aug 26

2 Adults, 2 kids

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Free Parking

Your list seems to suggest this might be the Inn at Pasatiempo - but can't find any recent wins to confirm that. Any thoughts?

Thanks

On our 10 day trip to San Francisco, we are booked at the Intercon SF for 8 nights and for 2 nights at the Intercon Clement in Monterey.

Were these PRICELINE and/or HOTWIRE purchases? If so, can you please add your wins to the board so that the information can help other users.

I don't see any 3* hotel offered for this date when searching HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can't see it anymore either. Might just end up going for the Chaminade (which is for $200 plus resort fee on Hotwire) - but will wait a few more days.

My Intercontinental bookings were made directly with the hotel - these are back-up, cancellable bookings if I can't find anything better on Hotwire between now and my travel dates.

Thanks - please close this thread.

Thanks - please close this thread.

Please post a final follow-up once you decide what you will ultimately do for this stay... stick with the InterContinetnal (for which we have links to this and most other major hotel chains and booking agencies in our Support Page) or if you decide to go with HOTWIRE and the Chaminade or some other property that comes up between now and then.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Used the HOTWIRE link from here.

3* Monterey area hotel.

Check-in: August 24

Check-out: August 28

Two adults, 2 kids

Price: $125/night

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks

Please continue this thread for both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE.

Once you win a hotel (regardless of which service) use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN on the lower right corner of this page and fill out the form to report your win (if you used PRICELINE the thread will automatically be moved to that section of the board)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks. Ended up calling the Intercontinental in Monterey and got a good deal directly. This trip the only hotels I booked through Hotwire with Chicago ORD - the SF and Monterey I actually got a better deal by calling the hotels directly. They are cancellable, so I'll keep an eye out - bu for now this works.

Now for some Car rentals via PRICELINE - haven't done that before, so reading up the posts here.

Thanks for all your help - you guys are amazing - please close this thread.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]