Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Gillette, WY Clarion

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hi all

I posting this Priceline hotel on behalf of my mom and sorry in advance, but I don't think she knows to use the link here to start her hotel search. Looks like she used the new Hotwire like feature to get this hotel without bidding. She booked this room last Tuesday (07/10/12) for her class reunion. After seeing that she got a room for 2 nights at the Clarion Inn I did some research and discovered that their normal room rates were $69.00 + taxes. For nights she was able to get this hotel for $90.16 including taxes and fees.

Thanks for passing along this "Express Deal" purchase... if possible, in the near future could you find out the amenities that PRICELINE showed before the purchase (this may be viewable by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS section of her account.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]