Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Lincoln Americinn Lincoln South

rward2121
By rward2121,
in

We want to stay at Chase Suites on 7/29/12, and it is listed as one of the hotels for Lincoln, NE (we have stayed here before and loved it). I am not seeing its description currently on Hotwire. Is it possible that it will be offered sometime between now and the date we want to stay there? Do they sometimes wait to see how full they can get without listing on Hotwire? Also, on the BB list of hotels, it is listed as Lincoln rather than Lincoln North, Lincoln South, etc. Is that how I would find it listed on Hotwire or would it be in the "south" or "north" or "airport" area? Thank you so much for your help.

The Chase Suites is located in HOTWIRE's Lincoln (South) zone. This area was recently re-zoned and it can take us a little while to get to all the hotel lists that need updating with new zone boundaries.

HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone (the hotel with the lowest price is the one offered), so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Really wanted this to be the Chase Suites, but Americinn is going to be fine I'm sure. We have not stayed here yet, but we travel through Lincoln often needing a place to stay so this will be a good opportunity to find another clean spot besides Chase Suites. Started bidding at $46, bid not accepted. Next bid was $55, not accepted. A screen popped up saying if we could bid $71 then we could have another chance right away. I bit at the offer and so we got the bid. In total, with taxes and Priceline fees $90.36. Used the link for PRICELINE on the BB home page. Thanks BB!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to trying something different this trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]