Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3star Wht House/Cap Hill

macs4us
By macs4us,
in

This board runs much smoother and 'cleaner' when users follow-up their posts with what was ultimately done (even if a reservation was made outside of Priceline, Hotwire, etc... or even just 'cancelled'). It at least lets future users know if the original poster had success, gave up, booked elsewhere, etc.

Please follow-up your following posts and then we'll have a look at this DC stay:

Boston

New Orleans

Thanks! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This board runs much smoother and 'cleaner' when users follow-up their posts with what was ultimately done (even if a reservation was made outside of Priceline, Hotwire, etc... or even just 'cancelled'). It at least lets future users know if the original poster had success, gave up, booked elsewhere, etc.

Please follow-up your following posts and then we'll have a look at this DC stay:

Boston

New Orleans

Thanks! :)

Sorry - I didn't know you wanted us to do that. I didn't act on either offer, so I just let it go. Information has been added to the posts. Thanks for letting me know...

So are the above dates firm and you won't be cancelling this trip?

No, the date is not firm. I have not booked my airfare yet, but this is my planned date right now (waiting for confirmation from work). I have checked hotwire a few times in the past week, and this property keeps showing up at this rate, but most hotels in the area are going at over 2x this amount through transparent channels (XPEDIA, Orbitz, etc). I know that the 3 stars are tricky, so I wasn't sure if anyone had any ideas (I didn't see anything with these amenities listed anywhere). I can repost once my work confirms the dates if that is your preference - I don't want to waste anyone's time...

Thanks for any help you can give. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]