Hotwire Hotel: *ID Help Downtown Cleveland 3.5 star*

OHIO52
By OHIO52,
in

I was wondering if anyone could help me ID a 3.5 Star in Downtown Cleveland/Uninversity Circle on July 29th for $84. The amenities are smoke-free rooms, fitness center, business center, high-speed internet access, kitchenette, and wheelchair accessible. It is also reccomeded in 90% of customer reviews.

I feel like the kitchenette should help make it easier, but since they combined areas and added in University Circle I am just not sure about anything downtown anymore. Thanks!

Please note in our Support Page (bottom row of the blue header at the top of the page) that we have links to the Holiday Inn Express as well as most other major hotel chains and online booking channels, please check for and use the links there whenever possible for your hotel direct purchases.

Best guess for the property above is the Doubletree Tudor Arms.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the information. The rest of my party is not comfortable with the possibility of that hotel because of the distance it is from our event. They have chosen to book the Wyndham for $130.50 a night directly through their website. Thanks again for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]