Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Cincinnati (Northeast-Blue Ash) Courtyard BA

joby
By joby,
in

Yes. it's still an option. We will make due with what bedding we have! It's 2 adults and 2 kids..

We would like to get the least expensive we can that still has breakfast and hopefully a pool. We will be at King's I sland all day until 9 or 10 PM. Thanks!

You can't guarantee breakfast either.

As well, Priceline only guarantees double occupancy, so it is possible that you receive a room with only one bed.

On the otherhand, Hotwire does enable you to see before purchase if the hotel offers breakfast and also allows you to search for up to quad occupancy. Hotwire is typically a bit more expensive than Priceline, but if Priceline were to give you a room with only one bed it would be money well spent... but the choice and the risk that you are willing to accept is up to you.

Let us know and we'll move forward.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, let's just go to the room only aspect--(we can bring our own breakfast and the kids can sleep in sleeping bags if we only get 1 bed).

What hotels are typically available in the King's Island area. I guess when it boils down to it, we are looking for a clean room for a very decent price--bonus would be pool and breakfast. So,for example, if we got a nice clean room close to King's Island for $30 we would be happy. If we got a Baymont Inn w/ breakfast and pool for $40 we would be THRILLED.

Can you give me typical hotels and prices of winning bids. Any info that you can give me that will help me decide what to bid and stars to look into will help tremendously. thanks!

I just got my bid accepted. I bid $50 for a 2 1/2 * and got the Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash. The toll free reservation person was very nice in noting our requests: 2 double beds, late check in, non-smoking. Hope the hotel and stay are as nice as the reservation person was!

No, it wasn't my 1st bid. I tried $30 for King's Island and Blue Ash--rejected. Next try was $40 same zones--rejected. Last try was $50 same zones--accepted.

Yes, the stay is for 8/7.

It was my 1st time to try Priceline--I hope we did well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]