Hotwire Hotel: Santa Fe Hotel Inquiry

addisonhpu
By addisonhpu,
in

I am looking at two hotel offers on hotwire for Santa Fe NM for the dates of 9/27/12 through 9/30/12.

The first is 3.5 Star Santa Fe Plaza Area at $112 per night. Amenities are boutique hotel, fitness center, high speed internet, kitchenette, free parking, free breakfast, free internet. 95% of Hotwire customers gives thumbs up and it got 4.5 customer rating on TA.

The second is 4 Star Santa Fe Plaza Area at $237 per night. Amenities are fitness center, pools, restaurants, business center, high speed internet, spa services, access for bling and deaf, free internet. 4.0 customer rating on TA.

Any help on identifing these would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not seeing the 4* property above when searching for your dates, only the 3.5*... are you still seeing the 3.5* on your own search? If so, are you searching for more than 1 room or for other than the default 2adults/0children?

For the 3.5* hotel, if you click/hover the 'See all' amenities link do you also see handicapped parking associated with this property? If so, best guess for this one would be the Las Palomas Santa Fe.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just searched again and I do see the 4* when searching the default, 2 adults/0 children, 1 room. I am sorting by highest star rating.

Thanks for the help on ID'ing the 3.5*. I do see handicapped parking associated with this hotel.

Also, there is a 3* Santa Fe Plaza Hotel that is also available for $105 a night. The amenities are boutique hotel, high speed internet access, free parking, free breakfast, free internet, handicapped parking. 100% recommended in Hotwire reviews and 4.5 from TA. Any inclination on the 3*?

I'm still not seeing the 4* property when searching for your dates... with the other two hotels just over $100/nite, and well reviewed, are you willing to spend $250/nite for the slight bump in star rating for this trip?

The 3* property above looks to be the Inn on the Paseo and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked the Santa Fe 3.5* hotel for $111/night from 9/1-9/3. It is Las Palomas.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

PS- and please read your messages. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]