Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) area hotel

asandova
By asandova,
in

I need help identifying this Hotwire 4 start hotel in the Milan Malpensa Airport. It's offered at $82 dollars for the night of Aug 4th with the following amenities. thanks :D

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Parking

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Handicapped parking

I am guessing this one is the Novotel as the Sheraton does not have free parking. This hotel may not be showing any longer.

The hotel showing now when I checked offers free breakfast and I would think this is the Cardano as it also shows a 4.5 tripadvisor.

I see the property in your original post but only when searching for 2adults/2children... are you searching for more than double occupancy?

If so, my best guess for this property would be the Novotel Milan Malpensa Airport.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you are 2 adults and 2 children then Hotwire would probably be advised as you would gaurantee proper bedding. It is very typical with rooms with 2 twin beds in Italy and not 2 double beds.

With the current great exchange rate I think you can get the Novotel with King w sofa and breakfast included for just $94 on their own website though.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]