Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - 2.5* Niagara Falls, Ontario area hotel

uvasag
By uvasag,
in

I'm not seeing this property when searching for 2adults/0children, but am seeing something close when searching for 2adults/2chidlren... are you searching for quad occupancy?

If so, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click/hover over the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is the full list of amenities i'm seeing when searching this zone for your dates and 2adults/2children:

HOTWIRE.com

2.5-star Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Do you see all of these when you hover over the 'See all' link under the amenities? I also see a 35% user recommendation from previous guests for this property... is this something that you'd really be interested in given the very poor reviews?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]