Hotwire Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale (Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades) Renaissance

elycelynne
By elycelynne,
in

Since the trip in the post you linked occurred this past January, then no, it's not a replacement. This is a brand-new stay taking place February 17-18, 2013.

The amenities are: smoke-free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), high-speed internet, business center, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, handicapped parking, roll-in shower

Since the trip in the post you linked occurred this past January, then no, it's not a replacement.

Please follow-up your Hotwire Fort Lauderdale thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

This is a brand-new stay taking place February 17-18, 2013.

Since in the thread linked above you couldn't believe that the hotel was offered that cheap, but you still didn't want to commit to the stay 7 months in advance, and the dates for your trip in this thread are 7 months in advance, are you willing to commit to a non-refundable purchase at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of the previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I wasn't aware that I had to do that -- I'll remember that for the future. For the trip this past January I actually did end up taking the Hotwire offer (through Better Bidding's link, of course).

I do realize that February is prime-time cruising season and rates are higher than most other months; however, the stay in question is for Sunday night to Monday, which generally isn't a peak cruising day like a Saturday or Sunday. Historically, is there much chance that Hotwire (or Priceline, for that matter) would lower their rates a little closer in?

And could someone provide the answer to my original question?

For the trip this past January I actually did end up taking the Hotwire offer (through Better Bidding's link, of course).

Please add the details of your win to your previous Hotwire hotel thread so that others reading that thread will know the outcome. In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and amenities shown before your purchase... you cans still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

And could someone provide the answer to my original question?

Please follow-up your previous thread and click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply here and we'll answer your question(s) above.

...are you willing to commit to a non-refundable purchase at this point in time?

2x

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]