Priceline Hotel: 3* Niantic - Norwich - Mystic (Ledyard - Mashantucket - Mystic)

marata28
By marata28,
in

Hi. First time trying to use re-bidding and I want to make sure I have it right. I'm looking for a 3* in Niantic - Norwich - Mystic (Ledyard - Mashantucket - Mystic). I believe I should end up with one of 3* Hilton Mystic, 3* Hyatt Place, 3* Residence Inn any of which would be acceptable.

So I believe I have two safe re-bidding zones: Niantic (everything greyed out but 1* hotels) and Old Saybrook (only 1* and 2*).

My strategy would be:

Bid $80 for Ledyard 3*, if unsuccessful

add Niantic and bid $90, if unsuccessful

leave site, go through PRICELINE link on this site again

Bid $100 for Ledyard + Old Saybrook 3*, if unsuccessful

add Niantic and bid $110.

Are my re-bidding zones and strategy correct?

Are my bid prices reasonable? At about $120 I think I would prefer to book direct with the hotel.

Thanks for any advice.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Your re-bid zones are current, but always double check them just before bidding to make sure that nothing has changed since you last looked.

Please let us know the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look at pricing for your specific dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]