Anyone can help?

ngusal
By ngusal,
in

I am planning to go to my home country, Spain very soon (from USA). So i was trying to find a site where I can send my ticket request to travel agencies not airline companies and they bid on my ticket request. I came across only one such site http://www.airticketquotation.com which works on air ticket bidding and auction concept. Here I need advice from any of you, as anyone knwo about this iste and is it useful?

I've never heard of them, but if there sending to agents (and not consolidators) then it doesn't make much sense to me since the agents are not the one who determine prices. Some may be willing to discount their commission and lower your ultimate rate, but i don't think it would amount to too much.

Of course if talking about consolidators, and not agents, it's a different story.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes they send it to many travel agencies. And Its not just sending, rather many agencies bid on that requests. As far as International air ticketing is concern, I rarely know that some one buy airticket from big giant like, Expedia, Travelocity, priceline etc. I am an international student here and all my student firends buy airticket from travel agents . And now many consolidators are marketing themselves as travel agents too and also they do have website where they sell tickets in retail.

I did a google search for air ticket quotation. There were several comments asking what they

were, but no followup.

I just went to their website to see what they're all about & their site is down.

I'm curious to know what they're all about too. I'll check their site after 8pm EDT, as suggest

on the screen.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]