Hotwire Hotel: Help on booking for Oct,Downtown nearby.

stinachow
By stinachow,
in

Hi there,

I am actually looking for a 3 star above hotel, 3 guests for 1 room, near Downtown seattle, but when I'm searching in hotwire it doesn't seem like a great bargain(compared with regular booking price) for now.My vacation will be during 2nd, Oct to 7th,Oct.

Am I too early to look into it or should I wait for more days for the good bargain?

The reason I'm not trying Priceline is because we need a double-bed room and I don't want to bother to change room after reservation.

Anyone help out here? Thanks a lot! :lol:

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates on HOTWIRE can often increase when searching for triple occupancy vs. the default double occupancy. What is your expected budget for this trip and what hotel direct rates are you finding for 3* hotels when searching for triple occupancy? From your post it seems that the 3rd guest may not be with you for the complete length of stay, if this is correct, what dates will you need triple occupancy for?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]