Priceline Hotel: 3* Omaha (Central) Red Lion Inn 7/19 $35

jmartin
By jmartin,
in

Structurally, I believe this hotel is unsafe. Chunks of the ceiling are falling into the pool, and many large cracks are visible in the walls.

When I was checking in at the front desk, a guest was demanding another room because he walked in to find blood all over the bed :) . I have no way of verifying his claim. Given my overall impression of the Red Lion, however, I bet his room was a bloody mess.

Take my advice and avoid this place. If you use Priceline, it's best to avoid the central Omaha zone lest you get stuck with this dump!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry you had a bad experience here, hopefully you were only there for the one nite.

You may want to write Priceline about your experience. Although their customer service does take a lot of heat (often deserved), they do in fact change ratings if they get enough feedback from customers.

Thanks again for posting!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]