Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Airprot OHare) Renaissance Suites

st.louis_gal
By st.louis_gal,
in

Hi there! I am brand new to this forum and would like some help in indentifying a few hotels offered on Hotwire. We will be checking in on Thursday, Sept 16th for 3 nights (for the Cards-Cubs series). Hotwire is offering the following:

4*Best Value/Chicago Loop at $150/night (Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Internet)

3*/Chicago Loop at $151/night (Restautant(s), Fitness Center, Internet, Self-Laundry)

3*/Mag Mile-Wacker Dr at $148/night (Restaurant, Fitness Center, Internet,Self-Laundry)

Any ideas on what they hotels might be? I am guessing from a previous post that the 3* hotel on the Magnificent Mile is Club Quarters?

I would appreciate any help and or advice!

Let's give this a shot -

the 4* Loop (Rest/Fitness/Internet) - appears to be a match for the W City Center

the 3* hotels (Loop/Mag Mile) both with Rest/Fitness/Internet/Laundry) - no matches to the pinned hotel list but there are 2 Club Quarters downtown and seems logical that they would have the same amenities

I'd go with the W in a heartbeat for a similar price. But first I'd try some 4* bidding on Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]