Priceline Hotel: 1/2/2.5* Houston Galleria hotels for <$35/day; 3 nights

dannon
By dannon,
in

Hi,

I was looking for a 3 day hotel stay in the Houston Galleria area. I was looking for a hotel <30/day because most of the time during the day I will be outside. Only may visit once a day in the afternoon for about 15 min to freshen up. And during night time I will be sleeping at a friend's house [ it's a college get together of old friends ,just to catch up !!] . I cant go to my friend's house in the day b'cos he is almost 45 min away from galleria and so I cant go and come back. That's why I was looking for a hotel <$35.

Most of the ,if not all, hotels that I see in Galleria on BB are 3* or above. Is it possible to get a 1/2/2.5* hotel for <$35 in this area ? Has anyone been successful for a similar type of hotel ? I dont want to spend a fortune for 3 nights stay - for roughly 15-20 min a day of hotel stay ??

Thanks for your advice/suggestions/opinions. And,as usual ,will be bidding through the PRICELINE link here !!

The hotels that have been reported in the zone can be found here: Hotwire Hotel List and Priceline Hotel List. The lists offer what has been reported to the board - there may be possibilities at other star ratings in the zone that have not yet been reported to the board. What are your desired date/s of travel?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]