Priceline Hotel: Boulder CO/Sioux Falls, SD Trip Newbie

socony
By socony,
in

Hey all. I'm new to both Priceline and BetterBidding. I am going on a road trip in which I'll be stopping in Sioux Falls for one night on 6/30-7/1. I looked at the maps and I would prefer if I was in the North zone of Sioux Falls with a 2.5 star at least. I will be willing to go the main Sioux Falls zone if it would be a better deal. After that I'll be camping in the Badlands/Mt. Rushmore area before moving on to Boulder for 4 nights on 7/3-7/7. I wish to stay only in Boulder and not in the surrounding towns and it would be preferable to have at least 2.5 star but It would be great if we could get up to a 3.5 star.

I hope you guys can help me.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please only post one stay per thread... we will use this thread for the first leg of your stay, 6/30-7/1, feel free to start a new topic for the other dates you need.

For 6/30-7/1, how much would you need to save to stay in the 'central' Sioux City zone vs. the North Sioux City zone... or is any amount cheaper a 'better deal' and you're goal is actually the least expensive in either zone is your goal? Are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel OR is your goal the least expensive 2.5* or better for this trip? What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would prefer to get the lowest price no matter what zone but if the savings are negligible than I would prefer to go to the North Zone. My goal is to get the least expensive 2.5 star hotel. My maximum bid would be ~100 but obviously I would like less.

I would prefer to get the lowest price no matter what zone but if the savings are negligible than I would prefer to go to the North Zone.

This is contradictory. Is the North zone worth pay $5 more, $10 more, $15, more $20... or not worth paying anything more for?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With no re-bid zones, and not much time on your side, i would bid as follows:

Selct 2.5* Sioux Falls North...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Bid 3* Sioux Falls...

Bid $60, if rejected lower star rating to 2.5...

Bid $55, if rejected add Sioux Falls North...

Bid $65

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and re-try, once again using a PRICELINE link on the board to begin your bidding:

Selct 2.5* Sioux Falls North...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Bid 3* Sioux Falls...

Bid $70, if rejected lower star rating to 2.5...

Bid $65, if rejected add Sioux Falls North...

Bid $75

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]