Hotwire Hotel: 3* Charleston (North - Airport CHS) Hyatt Place Convention Center

Gallus50
By Gallus50,
in

Looking to ID a hotel near Charleston International Airport for two nights - September 14& 15, checking out on the 16th.

It is a 3* with the following amenities: Pool, Hi-Speed Internet, Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet.

It has a 4/5 TA rating.

I was thinking the Wingate, but every HW listing for the Wingate also has a business center and a fitness facility.

Can anyone help me with this, please?

I believe the Best Western Plus Magnolia Inn and Suites would be a likely candidate and this would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Do use the links just about all the time. Thanks for the potential ID.

Ladson is a bit farther away than I would like. And the reviews on this hotel seem somewhat mixed. Our event is in Mount Pleasant, but prices there are high.

Will ponder, keep looking and get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up seeing and booking a better listing than this one.

3* North Charleston/Airport for $71 a night. Had a 4.5 TA rating. Turned out to be the Hyatt Place Airport/Convention Center.

Amenities were: Shuttle, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Business Center, Hi Speed Internet, Golf Nearby and Tennis Nearby.

Reviews look really good. I'm happy with it, because Mount Pleasant just looked too expensive and it's only about 12 minutes away.

Intend to bring down the price with a $15 off Entertainment Book coupon.

Used the BB HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Is the above the full list of amenities associated with this property, as i'm currently seeing a 3* hotel in this zone (that is 4.5/5.0 TA rated) with more amenities than the above (including breakfast which the Hyatt Place offers). You can still view the complete list of amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]