Priceline Hotel: 4* Omaha (West) Sheraton Omaha Hotel

bkadmiral
By bkadmiral,
in

Started bidding at $45 for 4* hotels in Omaha West. Eventually increased hotels to include Omaha Downtown, Omaha West, Omaha Southwest, and Omaha Central at the 2.5* level with a max bid of $70, and a max bid of $77 for 4* hotels. None of my offers were accepted, so I waited two days. Offered $77 for hotel in Omaha West and bid was accepted on the first try.

Reading some mixed reviews about the Sheratom Omaha Hotel, so I'll post back once our stay is complete. It doesn't appear to be a 4* hotel when compared with other 4* hotels that I've purchased through both Hotwire and Priceline.

Olympic swim trials are this weekend, so hotel prices have increased.

• 3 weeks later...

Completed our one night stay at the Sheraton Omaha. Despite some recent negative reviews, we found this hotel to be an excellent. The exterior is slightly outdated, but the interior of the hotel has been completely renovated. Did not see any construction while we were there. We had a corner room with a king bed. Bathroom was very nice, bed was amazaing, 37 inch flat panel TV, and fairly large room. Hotel was clean and the front desk service was very friendly.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]