Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter South - Convention Center) Hotel Indigo

kutacowboy
By kutacowboy,
in

Recommended by 90% of Hotwire users.

Amenities include:

smoke-free rooms

fitness center

restaurant(s)

business center

high-speed internet access

free internet

accessible path of travel

in-room accessibility

accessible bathroom

handicap parking

roll-in shower

Naturally, I used the HOTWIRE link to start out my search.

Also interested in info on 4* Gaslamp Quarter South - Convention Area Hotel. Same dates July 3-5, $120/nt.

Amenities include:

boutique hotel

smoke-free rooms

fitness center

restaurant(s)

business center

accessible for the blind

accessible for the deaf

free internet

accessible path of travel

in-room accessibility

accessible bathroom

handicap parking

roll-in shower

Thanks!

My guess for the 5* Quarter North is a new amenity set for the US Grant. I'm seeing a slightly different 4* Gaslamp Quarter South - are you still seeing the above listing?

I'm seeing a 4* in the Gaslamp South zone w/Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

When searching for 2 adults. If you are seeing a different listing, how many people are you searching for?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the response. US Grant would be a decent rate I think.

Still seeing that same option for the Gaslamp 4* South - Convention area hotel at $120.04/ night for 2 people. Boutique hotel. The 95% approval rating seems worth considering vs the 90% rating for the 5* that is $50 more/ night...

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

What is the rate in US Dollars... and please re-click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used the USD drop down and the prices were slightly different - $165 for the 5* in Gaslamp Quarter North and $115 for the 4* Gaslamp Quarter South.

After checking out the US Grant's site, that rate for it is not the best savings (if indeed it is that hotel). Showing $161/ night on their website directly.

There is another 4* Gaslamp Quarter North I'm considering. Same dates July 3-4. 85% approval rating. $114/ night.

Amenties include:

Smoke free

Fitness Center

restaurant(s)

business center

spa services

Thanks in advance. Will likely take one of these 3 hotels.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]