Hotwire Hotel: 3* Baltimore (East) Best Western Plus Hotel And Conference Center

tpuppie
By tpuppie,
in

Heading to Baltimore for soccer game at M and T Stadium last weekend of July.

Bid $75-$115 on various "near downtown" areas from 3*-4*. No dice.

Am kicking myself for not taking care of this earlier. I'm sure the hotels are full of soccer fans. Advice? I don't know the city at all. Maybe I should just book somewhere near the airport since that's not terribly far away and at least there are some rooms available? Or stick with bidding and bid higher? I need to act fast because I leave the country this week. Why did I procrastinate? Ugh.

3* Baltimore East

Amenities:

indoor pool

fitness center

pool

restaurant

free breakfast

free parking

business center

Lists even more amenities in the drop-down. 80% recommended.

Is showing $114 for 7/27/2012-7/29-2012. The hotel list on this page only shows one hotel under "Baltimore East": the Best Western Plus. Could this be it?

Thanks!

If you scroll over "see all" next to the amenities, are there any additional amenities beyond the ones noted above? If so, please list the full set of amenities here.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Amenities:

indoor pool

restaurant

accessible for the blind

free breakfast

in-room accessibility

handicapped parking

fitness center

business center

accessible for the deaf

free internet

wheelchair accessible

roll-in shower

pool(s)

high-speed internet access

free parking

accessible path of travel

accessible bathroom

The Best Western Plus Hotel And Conference Center would seem like a good fit and that would be my best guess for this one.

How close does this get you to where you want to be for this trip? If you opt for the airport and there are rooms available there thru conventional booking channels, why not bid for a room in that zone? (rather than pay retail?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Best Western Plus Hotel And Conference Center would seem like a good fit and that would be my best guess for this one.

How close does this get you to where you want to be for this trip? If you opt for the airport and there are rooms available there thru conventional booking channels, why not bid for a room in that zone? (rather than pay retail?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I tried many bids last night including the airport area and was not successful going up to $115, so when I saw this property for $114 on Hotwire, I thought maybe I should jump on it. I think they have a free shuttle service to the Inner Harbor, so that addresses some of my concerns about how to get around town once I am there.

Booked it.

Best Western Plus Hotel and Conference Center

3*

Baltimore East

7/27/12-7/29/12

$114/nt via Hotwire

Amenities listed above

Considering how many unsuccessful Priceline bids I made and the reviews of the property, I feel good about it. Thanks for the help identifying!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]