Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Detroit (Airport DTW) Marriott Romulus

vanclan
By vanclan,
in

Need help in ID'ing Hotwire hotel in SW toledo Maumee area for June 16-June 17

2 ** $41.00 (states price on other sites is $74.00) recommended in 90% of hotwire reviews,

only amenities listed are free parking and laundry. I can't find anything close to this in the hotel list.

I don't want to end up in a shady hotel Thanks!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but my best guess would be the Extended Stay America Toledo-Holland.

This HOTWIRE listing does show a 90% guest recommendation and while 'room comfort' gets a 3.5/5.0, other criteria gets 4.0 expect for location which gets a 4.5. While i wouldn't expect luxury, i would at least think this sounds 'ok' given the percent recommendation and the positive breakdown of review categories.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help...that does seem reasonable. I'm learning as I use hotwire. But plans changed, and we needed to get closer to home tonight due to an ill family member at home...so we ended up bidding on an airport hotel in Romulus...I will report that bid shortly. Thanks again for your help.

3.5 star Hotwire hotel in Detroit Intl Airport DTW

Amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Just won exactly the same star level and amenities last night...the price was higher ($54.00) but it was VERY last minute...made the purchase only 45 minutes before checking in. It was the Marriot Romulus. VERY pleased with our win and stay.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board... hope all is better with your family member.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay and this worked well for your needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]