Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Raleigh-Durham (Crabtree) Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley

kjones
By kjones,
in

Started my bidding using the PRICELINE link on this site. Started my bid with the Crabtree Valley area only which only offers 3.5 stars as the highest available level. I bid $50, which I knew was really low but decided to try. The bid was not accepted. Changed the zones to add NCSU-Downtown area and increased the bid to $70. Bid was won.

I have already called the hotel which confirmed (over the phone) an ability to get a room with two beds. Receptionist made it clear that if the hotel had been more booked they wouldn't have been able to offer the second bed and that I wasn't garunteed any room until actually checking in. We'll see how it goes once I check in and I'll report it back here.

Otherwise, looking forward to what appears to be a great hotel for a quick little overnight trip.

Thanks to this site for the valuable information!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and that the hotel was receptive to adding your room request in the system... what they told you seem perfectly reasonable and 'fair'.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and good luck with the room assignment.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to let everyone know that, for the most part, check-in was a breeze. They did tell me that because I had used Priceline to book the room that internet was not included. However, I didn't go to use the internet so that was fine. They did honor the two bed request so that is all that matters.

This was an all-around good hotel: good location, clean, really nice indoor/outdoor pool, jacuzzi, and lots of room to sit and relax around the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]