Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Hyatt Regency

lenestou
By lenestou,
in

First bid at 65$, proposed to raise of 17$, free re-bid at 70, accepted.

Seems like I could have had it for 67-68$ but was late at the office and didn't want to spend time on this (though I tried at 65$ by chance :) ...). Overall a good bid since the rates for these nignts are around 220$.

Very good site, very good mood, extremely useful infos :o

I just have a little question: is there a way to benefit from the Hyatt Gold Passport on PL stays? I have just registered and it seems like the only way to earn points is by spending a dollar amount, so with PL stays, how does this work? I have read some things about bonuses, but couldn't find information on it on hyatt site.

Anyway, I'll be really happy even without hyatt GP benefits :)

Thanks for your work.

Julien

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can present your gold card or account number at check-in, and sometimes you will still get perks (upgrade to club floor, complimentary breakfast, etc) but the 'official rule' is no perks on opaque purchases (i'm sure the extra $150 (x 3nites) in your pocket will help dry your tears :) )

Enjoy your stay and thank you for posting to the board.

PS- thanks for the compliments on the site, we do appreciate that!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]