Priceline Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport-South

LogicX
By LogicX,
in

Used PRICELINE link.

Started at $50 airport

$55 airport + airport north

$60 airport + airport north + hollywood

got this place from airport zone (looks like it jumps around exactly which zone its in)

$116/night on Kayak

They have a free airport shuttle, but says it only runs til 11pm; of course my flight gets in at midnight. I'll have to see what the setup is there.

Either way - less than 10min from airport, so shouldn't be too bad.

Overall happy with the deal.

I note that several people, including this user, have won three star hotels in the Airport area after using two rebid zones. This user used Hollywood as his second rebid zone. Since the Airport North zone is the only zone without a star hotel, why isn't this the only rebid zone for bidding for a three star hotel in the Airport area? (Hollywood has a four star hotel, so how can this be a rebid zone?)

I didn't use it as a 'rebid' per-se --

I actually was okay staying in the Hollywood area (its also very close to the airport)

It just so happened that a successful bid triggered for my originally desired zone, instead of the 4* in the Hollywood zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]