Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Wilmington Country Inn and Suites By Carlson, Wilmington Airport

BTM1
By BTM1,
in

I can't seem to find my exact bidding history but it went like this:

There are three zones in Wilmington, NC - Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and Wilmington South. I was kind of hoping for the South zone, since we prefer Carolina and Kure Beach to Wrightsville, but were willing to accept any of them since we were only staying one night. I had to bid over a few days (using the PRICELINE link here on the first and last day), starting out at $55 with the South zone and adding the other two zones on consecutive bids. I believe I went $55, $58, $60 on the first day, $64, $68, $70 on the second day, $74, $78, $80 on the third day, and finally hit on $82 on the fourth day of trying. I wasn't super happy with the price, but given that it was the first weekend in June, I guess demand was up.

Summary of Charges

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $82.00 (USD)

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $82.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $21.24 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $103.24 (USD)

The hotel gave us a handicap room near the elevator and it was certainly no more than a 2.5*.

Congratulations on your success!

While not your first pick of hotel or price, glad to see you ultimately enjoyed your stay at the start of the busy season for this area.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]