Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead) Grand Hyatt Buckhead

sloebrake
By sloebrake,
in

Atlanta, Buckhead, Grand Hyatt, 4 stars, $89 a night for 6/6-6/7

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business center and internet

Kinda disappointed as it seems that 4 of 5 of the 4 star hotels are walking distance to lenox square mall (the reason for the trip) and I got this one which is 7 miles away.

For other bidders this one has a 95% approval rating and when you click "more details" on the amenities than it says accessible for the deaf, blind and travel. In-room accessibility. Accessible bathroom. Handicapped parking. Roll-in shower. I imagine most hotels have this kinda universal access stuff, or I just got a room at a nursing home, lol.

I used the link to.

Sorry to hear this isn't the most convenient for your needs this trip, but hopefully you'll be able to adapt and make it work for your plans.

Feel free to ask the board for help with your future opaque travel purchases and we may be able to assist in helping you get something more consistent with your needs for a particular trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confused, because I have stayed at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead many times and it is quite close to Lenox Mall, certainly within easy walking distance.

There is Hyatt Regency downtown (which would be about 7 miles from Lenox), but if the address for the one you actually got on Hotwire is 3300 Peachtree St., then that is very close to Lenox.

I noticed that when I used Google Maps, it was showing The Grand Hyatt as being downtown, but labeling it with the 3300 Peachtree St. address, which is just incorrect. If you go to Hyatt's website, you will see that the only Grand Hyatt in Atlanta is the one in Buckhead; Buckhead and Downtown are two different regions which are miles apart, so unless Hotwire made a significant mistake, there's no way you could get a hotel labeled as the Buckhead region that was actually close to Downtown.

In other words, don't be disappointed, because I think you are going to be right where you want to be in terms of proximity to Lenox Mall.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]