Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Boston Common - Theater District) Courtyard By Marriott Boston Downtown/Tremont

mm26
By mm26,
in

Spent a couple of weeks trying to land a 4-star hotel in downtown Boston bidding up to $145. No dice. Tried this morning on the 3-star hotels. Got the Courtyard Downtown for $78/night. Not thrilled with it based on the reviews but we're not going to spend much time in the hotel so as long as we're not kept up at nights by noise, it's a really great location at a very doable price.

Bid once at $70/night in this zone and was rejected.

Added the Back Bay zone and increased to bid to $78/night and was accepted.

• 2 months later...

Did this trip this weekend. Fears on the hotel were completely unfounded. All the negative aspects I had read about it (thin walls, moldy rooms, noise from the street outside) didn't materialize. My friend who stayed 2 doors down from us said he could hear the street but it wasn't anything to keep one up. I never really heard it. And they gave us a roll-away bed for our sister-in-law to stay with us and held our bags in their coat check the day we checked out so we could wander the town unencumbered until we left.

I would be underwhelmed with this if I had paid full retail but for anything under $125, it is a really good value.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]