Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Monterey - Carmel (Monterey) Hotel Pacific

yellow_daisy
By yellow_daisy,
in

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Also, if you run your HOTWIRE search again and click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more amenities listed than what you've included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It was the Hotel Pacific. I was thrown because the hotel list has them as a 4*, but once you pointed it out I saw that Hotwire now has them as a 3.5*. We've stayed here before and like the spacious rooms and this was a great deal seeing as how their rooms are currently listed at $199/nt if you choose the named hotel option. Thanks again for your help!

I'm very happy with how this worked out. We've stayed at the Hotel Pacific before and they have very spacious rooms and I love the architecture of the buildings. It was a bit noisy on our last stay but hopefully it will be quieter this time. These rooms have plenty of room for our pack n play which was something I was worried about. The added bonus is Hotwire has the hotel listed for $199/nt during our stay so $125/nt is a good deal.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Complimentary Breakfast

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]