Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan Caribe Hilton

nitad
By nitad,
in

I need to book a room with two older sons. I was just going to go with one room that had queens and pay outright at the Conrad for a low rate, but it would be nice to have 2 rooms and/or a nicer hotel. I would love to get La Concha which seems to be the only 4* in San Juan or the Marriott Stelaris or Intercontinental Resort. I know I may still get the Conrad in bidding as that is what seems to be coming up so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Rates are not high for these dates, but i wouldn't be using the La Concha for comparison purposes as it is not one of the more frequently won properties... you'll more likely be upgraded and receive one of the Resort class properties OR the Sheraton Convention Center (which was recently upgraded to the 4* level)

Is the Sheraton Convention Center (note that this is different than the Sheraton Old San Juan) an acceptable hotel/location? If not, do you want to only bid the Resort star level?

Also, note that when you place your bid it is per room per nite, so even if bidding on multiple rooms you would still only enter your bid price per room per nite. Is $100 your maximum bid price for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding Resorts in this region you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select Resort San Juan...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I won the Caribe Hilton for 75.00. I didn't want this hotel as it seems out of the way, but I know it used to be a beautiful place. I hope everyone likes it. The price is definitely right. Thank you for all of your help! I really appreciate this board and the confidence you all give me in bidding. I'll post my win over in the priceline section. For some reason I mistakenly started this here in hotwire.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]