Houston to Syracuse

TMNT
By TMNT,
in

I am looking to fly from Houston Texas to Syracuse, New York on june 30th...and return to Houston on July 15th. I am flexible on the return and maybe a little flexible on the departure. Any tips on finding the cheapest rate possible? No car rental...no hotel stay. Just the round trip flight. Thank you.

Delta and United have flights at $340 if you are willing to fly out of Houston (IAH) and into Binghamton (BGM). Otherwise Jet Blue is about $525 into Syracuse.

Were you thinking of bidding via Priceline? You've got time to explore that, and it might yield a better number. Do link through this site via clicking on Priceline anywhere.

I particularly like matrix.itasoftware.com for searching flights such as yours. I was able to use +- 1 day at origin and +- 2 days at destination, plus a radius of nearby airports. You can't book via the site, but you can take the information to a travel agent or use it on airline or other booking sites.

There are also a number of links to airlines and more general vendors on the Support Page above.

Romelle

ya I was thinking bidding is a way to go. On priceline you have to put your CC info in before you know if the bid is accepted? I figure I could try hotwire too. My dates are pretty flexible for flying in and out. Last day at this job is the 29th of june. Need to be back in Houston by July 21st. Going to be staying in Watertown New York, so any airport in upstate new york should be fine.

Yes, on PRICELINE you have to put in your credit card info before you know if your bid is accepted. And if your bid is accepted, the charge goes through right away.

HOTWIRE is also worth checking. With air tickets, there really is no one best source. You just have to check lots of different things. When you've found the best number possible, that is when to start bidding (well below your best number).

www.kayak.com is also a good place to check.

Romelle

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll continue the discussion for your airfare tickets above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]