creating bidding strategy help

allybunnie
By allybunnie,
in

Hi...so i have been using this site for a while now, & love the help that you provide!!...My question is, I have been looking over the website for a few days now, & cant seem to find a topic on how to possibly explain how to create my own bidding stategy that my be close to correct on how you do it?

I dont mind asking for help, but for instance last week I was trying to do a "last minute" bid on a hotel, as we wanted to switch out of a hotel we had booked conventionally w/ a AAA rate & I tried to come up with my own strategy, in an area that had 2 zones that would have been acceptable with I think 3 free rebid zones but I know I did something wrong along the way, as PL recognized something I did & said I cant proceed because I had already tried an area...

My stumbling block is not the free rebid zones...as I know how to figure the free rebid zones by checking one zone at a time & making sure rebid zone only has lower * properties therefore making it "impossible" per say to get stuck in that zone...

It is the method of how the adding of other zones & mixing & changing zones around to trick the system into thinking its a new search...it changes all the time depending on how many zones are acceptable that you dont mind staying in along with the # of rebid zones each area ends up having...

hopefully what I am asking makes sense???... :unsure:

Allie

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]