Fitness Center

Business Center

3 1/2 star

Fitness Center

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Restaurant

Can you please help identify these?

Also, I have bid up to $249 so far on priceline for the same time period by using the following areas:

Midtown West

Upper Midtown

Upper West Side

Upper East Side

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty set on 4 star, but the prices coming up are horrible. I used to get these for $89 a year or so ago. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess on the 4* is the Millenium Broadway... but do you really want to spend $400+ for a hotel rooms.

Here are some better choices which in my opinion offer much better value:

Beekman Tower for $200/nite reviews

Affinia Dumont for $236/nite reviews

Grand Hyatt for $346 reviews

Fitzpatrick Manhattan for $351 review

Do any of the above work for you? (and they're cancellable up until 72 hours before your check-in date :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to this site. I clicked on your above link to the Grand Hyatt and it took me to a 3* property with a description close to Murray Hill. Is this really theGrand Hyatt? For Sep 6-9 it shows $148 but when you try to book it shows $197 and I don't know why. So by using your link, one would be booking a specific given hotel?

The Grand Hyatt is a 4* property, there was a typo in the above link which has now been fixed. This is also the correct link.

You can also use our EASY CLICK REVERSE LOOK-UP TOOL for "Off the Record" deals.

The price goes up as you're seeing as the nitely rate on the purchase screen includes taxes, and that is the explanation for the price difference.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]