Priceline Hotel: 1* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim South - Orange - Garden Grove) Days Inn Anaheim Maingate

tiffg
By tiffg,
in

Going on a pre-baby trip with friends and wanted to do this trip cheap. We wanted to stay fairly close to Disneyland so I started bidding in the area at some ridiculously low price (like $26 a night). I increased my bid a dollar at a time and ended up getting the Days Inn Anahiem Maingate for $33 per night. I was a little scared that we might get some awful no name hotel (I knew it was a gamble) but after reading the reviews on the hotel I'm happy with what we got. Free parking, free breakfast and free wifi and you can't beat the price! I love betterbidding! It has been super helpful, I recommend it to everybody!

Summary of Charges

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $33.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms:2

Number of Guests Per Room:2

Number of Nights:6

Room Subtotal: $396.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $63.24 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $459.24 (USD)

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Definitely a very reasonable deal for this Days Inn property and glad you are pleased with the win.

Thanks for your compliments on Betterbidding, and recommending the site to others is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]