Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui Hotel Ka'anapali Area

courtneyp
By courtneyp,
in

Hi,

Can someone please help me with the best guess for this hotel? It is 4 stars, recommended by 95% with the following features:

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

I'm hoping for the Sheraton or Westin. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm NEARLY positive this is the Sheraton. I won it on Priceline last week for $118 a night. We are going from 8/27 to 9/05 and I'd been tracking prices via HOTWIRE. Last week a 4 star in Kaanapali on Hotwire dropped from $182 a night to $131 per night. This week the price has been incremently climbing again, and today I notice it's $138. Because I had a very keen sense that this was the Sheraton, OR the Westin, I decided to lowball Hotwire's $138 per night bid and bid $112 per night on Priceline for a RESORT category room in KAANAPALI - LAHAINA. My bid was NOT accepted, so I did a free RE-BID by ADDING Kahului [airport zone] since I know for a fact there are no RESORTS near the airport. I also increased my bid to $118 and it was accepted!!! I have already posted over in the Priceline/Hawaii forum on this board. You will see that others have landed the $118 a night rate, too! Good luck. By the way, I have stayed at the Westin as well and it's a wonderful property, too, also on a PRICELINE bid a few years back. You won't be sorry with either property. One important thing to keep in mind: Hotwire lists this property as a 4 star, but on Priceline you will need to choose the RESORT category, not the 4 star category if you wish to land the Westin or the Sheraton on PRICELINE

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]