Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Buena Park - Cerritos - Cypress) Best Western Cypress Inn And Suites

WzDancer
By WzDancer,
in

Best Western Cypress Inn And Suites

7161 West Katella Avenue, Stanton, CA 90680

714-527-6680

Check-In: Sat, May 26, 2012

Check-Out: Sun, May 27, 2012

Room Subtotal: $52.00

Taxes & Fees: $14.12

Total Charged to Card: $66.12

Even one of the best bidders on BetterBidding got bitten once in a while, Pricelince congratulate me with "You Saved 18%". The internet only rate on the Best Western web site is $64. However, on the previus day, my $50 for 2.5* was not accepted in most Orange County zones.

I started bidding using the PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the best deal you/we have ever seen, sometimes the deals just aren't as deeply discounted as other times... the hotels in the area could be unusually busy for one reason or another and may not offer any inventory to the opaque suppliers, or what is offered may not be as discounted as during 'normal' or slow time periods.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding... and helping us add this additional property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]