newark airport to providence in less then 200$?

gejufan
By gejufan,
in

My mom, who does not live in the U.S. is coming for a visit in a few weeks, her flight is landing at newark international on june 6th.

our first option was for her to take the train from the airport to providence train station where i will pick her up, unfortunately there is less then half an hour between her landing time to the time the train leaves and since she still needs to go through immigration (she is coming here on a tourist visa) i see no way that she will be able to make it to the train on time. I have been trying to find a flight leaving from NewArk to PVD but the only nonstop flight i found was around the 450$!

which is why i have been considering using the bidding option on priceline in the hopes that i will find a better price.

so, any help you can give me will be great.

p.s.

sorry for the bad grammar, at this hour it is hard for me to write in proper english as it is not my native language.

edit:

never mind, problem solved thanks to a friend that reminded me of the existence of the penn train station. there is a train leaving from there that should allow my mom enough time to do everything needed at the airport and reach the station before the train leaves.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]