Priceline Hotel: Bidding help for Jersey City

cthibert
By cthibert,
in

Hi,

I am trying to book one of the 4* hotel close to the PATH for convenient access to NYC. I noticed that the first area for Jersey City is now Jersey City - Hoboken - Weehawken

I don't recall having seen Weehawken included before. Does it mean that I could also get the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel when bidding in this zone?

Thank you

Only partially true...

The boundaries of the Jersey City zone have recently changed so that it does now include the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor... HOWEVER, this property (as of this writing and last reported to the board) is currently rated 3.5* by PRICELINE, so if you stick with 4* bidding this property shouldn't come into play (unless it's upgraded, which i hope it's not. Nothing 'wrong' per se with the Sheraton, but on a relative basis the other 4* hotels in the area have a lot more to offer, imo... although the location of the Sheraton has improved with the recent opening of the waterfront walkway which now makes it easier to get from this property to the Hoboken)

If you're ready to bid and want to stick with the 4* level, you have SIX re-bid zones at the 4* level in this region. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Jersey City-Hoboken-Weehawken...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and once again use the board link to access PRICELINE:

Select 4* Jersey City-Hoboken-Weehawken...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]