Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan (Rio Grande - Fajardo - El Yunque) Gran Melia Golf Resort Puerto Rico

chanthor
By chanthor,
in

First try booking a hotel in SJ and won on third try. Started at $70, went up by $5, and won at $80. I didn't expect to win this quickly... my trip is more than 5+ months away.

Am aware of $15/day resort fee and $15/day parking fee. Research indicates if I rent a car from Avis then parking fees are waived. I've been to Gran Melia website, and other travel sites, and have seen no mention of a resort fee. I have gone so far as to making a dummy reservation on Gran Melia (stopped just short of putting in payment info) and still no mention of a resort fee. Has anyone had success in having the resort fees removed by arguing that the fees were not disclosed during booking?

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and glad to see you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]