Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Danbury-Sthbury (Waterbury) Connecticut Grand

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Sorry for the confusion. I feel in any angle, this Grand hotel should be a 3* hotel, and it was a nice Sheraton when I was there many years ago. Can you have any 2.5* hotel have indoor racquett ball court?

Well, somehow, PL shows it 2.5* ... don't know why? On the other hand, I am going back again because for a $39 3* level hotel with nice pool and other facilities, yet complimentary sitdown hot breakfast ... you can't beat! Maybe because it also provide complimentary high speed Internet access, normally 3* hotel would charge you...

Let's put it this way, for same amount, I would stay at this Grand hotel than Summerfield Suites, Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn, AmeriSuites, Country Inn ...etc.

For the same token (complimentary Internet and hot breakfast), for the same amount, I would stay at this Grand hotel than Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton, Hyatt ...etc... You know what I mean?

Maybe for the same amount, I would consider Embassy Suites where it also provides complimentary breakfast and nice pool and tall attrium and luxury feel, but Embassy Suites does not have complimentary Internet access and never got this price and very hard to get and undeterministic ...

Oh well, I would just stay at the Grand Hotel when I go to Connecticut ... Another sister hotel Grand at North Conway, NH is also very popular ...

And I am also thinking to check out this Tibetfest July 30-31, 2005 which is only about 22 miles from Grand Hotel

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]