Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Savannah (Midtown) Fairfield Inn Savannah

MadisonDawg
By MadisonDawg,
in

Was hoping for a room in Historic for under 100 but wasn't able to get one after repeated attempts.

This was my bidding strategy

Bids to get Historic District

1st - Historic 3 star $79

2nd - Historic+Garden City 3 star $89

3rd - Historic+Gateway 3 star $99

Bids to get Gateway or Midtown

1st Midtown 2.5 star $45 - accepted

2nd Midtown+Historic 2.5 star $55

3rd Midtown+Gateway 2.5 star $45

4th Midtown+Gateway+Historic 2.5 star $55

Rooms - 1

Stay - 3 nights

Bid - $45

Priceline said I saved 49%.

Thanks for the tips on the website and yes, I did click through from the PRICELINE link on the site.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the original 3* you were seeking for this stay, hope you're pleased with the results and the deal you received (and $45 for this breakfast and internet included property seems like a great value)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

Please note that if you are bidding on 2.5 star Midtown properties in Savannah, GA using Priceline, their map showing the location of the Fairfield In & Suites, Interstate 95 South is in error. The hotel is actually located just off of Interstate 95, not in the Habersham Woods area as it is shown on the Priceline map. I attempted to notify Priceline using a few of their customer service phone numbers but reaching a human being there can prove as difficult as finding the holy grail. I contacted the hotel to notify them of the mistake. If a bidder believes this hotel to be in the midtown area of Savannah they may be sorely disappointed. Hopefully the oversight will be corrected promptly.

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay... you can still view all of this information by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]