Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Kansas City (West, KS) Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Kansas City at Village West

titleman
By titleman,
in

Hopefully I'm doing this correctly.

Bid May 11 and was accepted for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West

1805 North 110Th Street, Kansas City, KS 66111

This had a 2.5 star rating

The bid was for 15 May and cost was $52.00 plus 16.81 in fees (seemed high for fees)

I only bid once as I thought fees would be around the 10-12 per cent range and I would have been happy at that price.

I'm now in need of a room in the Sioux City IA area for the 25th of May so will see how it goes.

Thanks for the board

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

If you need help with your upcoming Sioux City stay (or to report your win) please to start a NEW TOPIC in the PRICELINE >> Iowa section of the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]