Priceline Hotel: 2* Madison (Downtown) Super 8 Motel Madison

kamayerl
By kamayerl,
in

I've used better bidding several times in the past by checking the list of hotels for an area prior to submitting a bid. I have had success being able to change (lowering) the amount of stars for an area in order to increase my bid without having to wait the 24 hours. Under Hotels for Downtown Madison, Better Bidding does not include any hotels lower than 3 stars. I am very familiar with Madison and was confident that all downtown hotels were included on this list. Boy was a I disappointed when I got an accepted offer of $65 (which is retail price) for a 2 star, Super 8. There is not listing of this hotel being downtown on Better Bidding site. It is far out from our event and that hotel has been known to be the site of many police/criminal incidents. Might just eat the $82.05 and try to room with a friend... :(

Welcome officially to BetterBidding!

I've used better bidding several times in the past...

We're glad to hear that the board has been helpful to you in the past, but it's also disappointing that this is your first post. It would be appreciated if you begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you. ;)

Thank you for posting this purchase to the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

It would also be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

If you decide to forgo this reservation and need help with a replacement purchase feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]