Priceline Hotel: Hyatt Place - Downtown Madison

vmb0629
By vmb0629,
in

I noticed that on the Priceline hotel list, the Hyatt Place is the only 3* hotel listed in Downtown Madison. Does this mean that if I bid for a 3* hotel in Madison, the Hyatt Place will be he only option available? I would like to stay in the Hyatt as opposed to other 3* hotels in the same area (ie. Clarion, Radisson, etc.) and want to know they best way to go about bidding.

Also, there is a Hotwire hot Rate 3* hotel in Downtown Madison that is listed for $92/night when it says it is available at $161/night on other sites. Hyatt Place happens to be listed at $161 on every other site. Would this hot rate hotel be the Hyatt?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The PRICELINE and HOTWIRE lists on Betterbidding are only the hotels that have been reported to the board. There have been an increasing amount of posts of wins in Madison, but there could absolutely be other 3*'s in the zone not yet reported to the board. There is no way to guarantee a particular property when bidding. Additionally, if you bid 3* in a particular zone where there's a higher star rating available, you could get upgraded by the service.

The HOTWIRE "regular rate" posted on the discount listings is not an exact rate for a property, but an average of comparable hotels. I would not go on the regular rate to determine a particular property. If you would like us to try to assist in ID'ing a property, please provide the date/s of travel and complete list of amenities showing with the listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The hotwire listing is for a 3* hotel in the State Capitol / University Area for $92 when it alleges other sites are selling rooms for $161. The amenities listed are: free parking, complimentary breakfast, free internet, indoor pool(s), smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), business center, laundry facilities, high speed internet, handicap accessibility/parking, and rool-in showers. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]