Priceline Hotel: Upscale 3.5 star + Poipu Kauai

adro
By adro,
in

Princeville is not a free rebid at 3.5*. You very easily could get the Westin Princeville instead. Which is a very good hotel, but, of course, you'd be in Princeville, not Poipu. I'm personally trying to get Poipu as a split between the other half of my trip, which I already booked on a deal that Starwood is giving owners at the Westin Princeville. Since 2/3 of my trip is already in Princeville, I DON'T want Princeville for the remaining third of it. But the fact that Starwood is running very aggressive promo deals for their owners on the Westin Princeville says to me that they have plenty of vacancies - which means you could easily win it while trying for Poipu if you include it in the bidding zones. So it is DEFINITELY NOT a free rebid zone.

I would also add that next January is peak season, so there's almost no way that the Sheraton would release inventory for those dates at the best Priceline rates this early. You probably won't see availability on Priceline in January at good prices until at least September or October.

Thanks for the advice, I think i will steer clear of Princeville as i have plenty of time and can just wait the 24hrs for a rebid. I will probably end up booking Koa Kea or Sheraton. We will probably split half our trip as well, maybe go up to the Marriot in Lihue or maybe a B and B. Thanks again.

I will probably end up booking... Sheraton.

For your hotel direct purchases please check for and use the links in our Support Page where we have links to the Sheraton as well as many other hotel chains and online booking agencies. You can also try our sister site, MAPS and HOTELS.com, when looking for a hotel with a precise location.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]