Help with Chicago Hotel

James N.
By James N.,
in

I've been a big fan of this site for a few years now but just now had a question that needs answering...

I am taking a weekend vacation with my wife and infant daughter in Chicago this weekend and need a hotel for Saturday night. We really want a place that offers two things: 1) an indoor pool, and 2) free wi-fi. Location doesn't matter as long as it's inside the city and not in the suburbs. I've been looking at Hotwire since you can actually choose the amenities but I'm a little nervous that I'll pick one with an outdoor pool. Can you offer any help or suggestions on where to bid? Star rating doesn't matter much to me, either - we just want the indoor pool and free wireless access. Thanks in advance for your help - THIS SITE ROCKS!!!

-James

I've been a big fan of this site for a few years now but just now had a question that needs answering...

My question would be where are all your wins?? :unsure: It would be appreciated if you began to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you have you have benefited from those who have posted before you. ;)

I've been looking at Hotwire since you can actually choose the amenities but I'm a little nervous that I'll pick one with an outdoor pool. Can you offer any help or suggestions on where to bid?

There is no bidding on HOTWIRE... is there a specific offer currently showing that is within your desired budget and indicates Free Internet and Pool as amenities? If so, what are the dates of your trip, star rating, zone, room rate per nite, and amenities associated with the hotel offered?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and if you haven't, please read your messages)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for not posting my wins! I actually don't travel very much so there's just been a couple, but I'll be sure to do so from now on.

Using your HOTWIRE link I conducted a search for a Chicago, IL hotel for two adults to check in on Saturday, May 12, and check out on May 13. From the results it gave me there are three options that interest me (keep in mind that these show up after I checked "Free Internet" and "Pool" on the left-side Hotel features). Here are the options in order of intrigue:

1. $96 for Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park - Grant Park area

2. $107 for Chicago Loop - Theatre District

3. $51 for O'Hare Intl Airport ORD South area hotel

Please let me know if you think any of these options will get us an indoor pool. Thanks again in advance for your help!

Whoops, sorry!

Amenities for #1, the 3-star Hotel in Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park - Grant Park: Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

For #2, the 3-star Hotel in Chicago Loop - Theater District: Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access

For #3, the 3-star Hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD South: Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

We'll be driving there. Thanks again for your help!

Best guess for each:

Amenities for #1, the 3-star Hotel in Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park - Grant Park

Hilton Hotel and Towers

For #2, the 3-star Hotel in Chicago Loop - Theater District

<no guess>

For #3, the 3-star Hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD South

Aloft

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]