EXPDIA Unpublished rate: 3* Cedar City Stratford Court Hotel

sush
By sush,
in

This was a hotel I won through the Expedia Unpublished rates. Surprisingly, priceline lists the same hotel as a 2 star for the same 49 bucks in their regular booking section. I'm not quite sure if I really won any deals here but I did save 8 bucks in taxes by going the Expedia route compared to priceline. I really thought that it would be Best Western, HI Express or Crystal SUites since they were the only 3 3 star hotels in this area. The amenities at this place are great though - swimming pool, fridge/microwave, free breakfast, complimentary airport shuttle service.

Atleast Expedia seems to have upgraded this hotel from a 2 to a 3 star.

Thanks

Sushmita

While not much of a deal vs. a conventionally booked room thru PRICELINE's "retail" channel, glad you're pleased with the hotel and this should work well for your needs.

If you didn't, please use the board's Expedia link, or any of the other links in our Support Page, for your future hotel direct purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]