Priceline Hotel: 4* Houston (Energy Corridor - West) Omni Houston Hotel Westside

doatdays
By doatdays,
in

I was originally going to just buy a room without bidding because I was looking for cheap, but with free safe parking, not too far from my brother, two beds, late checkin and a total budget of $100 for 2 nights after taxes. The Omni's great reviews caught my eye so I decided to see if I could tell which hotel it was on Priceline or Hotwire. I was pretty positive the **** Energy Corridor on hotwire was the Omni, so I decided to bid on priceline first. I put in a bid of $59 for a 4 star in the West Energy Corridor and it was accepted. Perhaps I should have tried lower! With taxes my two night stay was 146.02. A bit over my budget, but worth it to not stay in a fleabag motel.

Just curious, how do you know you will get 2 beds with Omni and not be in a king?

I don't, I'm taking a gamble for the nicer place. I will call them and see, but we have had good luck in the past getting two beds by calling the hotel after bidding.

I originally was going to not bid because I wanted all those things I listed, but I decided I'd rather risk sharing a king size bed with my sister for a couple nights then staying in a dump.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (NOTE: the search boxes at the top of the page work on any smart phone too!)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]